What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

30 Rock Mafia - Sign Up

whall15

Coach
Unfortunately I deleted the special character I had in mind for you BM so you'll have to just have a random one like everyone else.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Does Bunniestwat get a hand picked character every game or what?
I wish.

2 games ago I had no protection. In the last game what my role was completely up to the luck of the draw depending on who I picked to link with. Could have picked some random and even though I was protected one of my biggest haters had an unblockable kill.

Also, if everyone treated me like they treat everyone else no game mod would even have to think about giving me a hand picked role.

afinalsin666

First Grade
At some point the past needs to be left in the past. Nothing I've said or done in the last 12 months is any worse than most people

Old hatreds die slowly.
If you want to feel better, read the nrl mafia again.Then compare that to the last few games. It's easing off.

soc123_au

Staff member
At some point the past needs to be left in the past. Nothing I've said or done in the last 12 months is any worse than most people

You have to admit it was pretty funny that we were all but high fiving each other that we were unkillable. Nekmint.........................:lol:

Latest posts