What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

30 seconds to mars

Simo

First Grade
Steel Dragon said:
Yeah I did.

Because EVERY time a radio station plays their stupid emo-trash song the DJ back announces it as "Jared Leto's band 30 seconds to Mars." Then they crap on about how good he is.:crazy:

Its like 30STM cant get any cred without announcing he is a part of the group.:lol:

I knew them from a few years ago when Attack was there song, have heard countless times there new material on the radio and until this thread had no idea who the lead singer was and never heard a reference to him.

Dont mind the band but dont know about there longevity. Will have to wait and see if they dont become repetative.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Simo said:
I knew them from a few years ago when Attack was there song, have heard countless times there new material on the radio and until this thread had no idea who the lead singer was and never heard a reference to him.

Dont mind the band but dont know about there longevity. Will have to wait and see if they dont become repetative.

Dito, I knew the singers name but not that he was famous for acting. I don't like their emo appearance but I love listening to their songs.

Steel Dragon said:
What are you geniused?

Aside from Lord of War and Fight Club, he was in American Psycho, Panic Room, The Thin Red Line, Girl Interrupted, Requiem For A Dream ("Ass to ass" gotta love that :D ) Urban Legends and Alexander.

While he's not the world best actor by any stretch of the imagination - he's definitely well known. Plus he dated Cameron Diaz and was engaged to her for ages - so he had his head in the womens trashy mags and all over Entertainment Tonight and all that rot.

By the sound of things - its taken you more than 30 seconds to get to planet Earth from Mars!

Well obviously i am not a nice person like you as i am not really into entertainment tonight and womens day...

Wanker.

Bazal

Post Whore
tiger pride said:
Saw one of their video clips. Set in China or somewhere. Apart from being rubbish music, it was the most wanky clip I've ever seen (well recently).

They won't be around for long.

This is their second major album, in a career spanning about 8 years in the states. Just cos they took a while to catch on here doesn;t make them a flash in the pan. They sh*t on all the emo and new-age rock rubbish that's sprayed all over the radio...

As for the band themselves, I've loved em since I heard Echelon on the end of the movie The Core (only good thing bout that damn movie), have been a member of the The Echelon for about 2 or 3 years now, and have got tix to the Sydney gig. Check out their self-titled first album, much better than A Beautiful Lie (which is still a damn good album)

perverse

Referee
for an emo band they're not that bad.. i actually enjoyed that asian kung fu type clip they've got going at the moment.. the breaks in the music were annoying.. but at least it was interesting to watch.

then again maybe thats the drugs talking.

Samwise

Bench
onionmagazine_archive_67a.jpg