What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

30 seconds to mars

Anyone got their cd?

Heard a few songs of theirs, they sound pretty good, their film clips are different as well.

Their lead singer is Jared Leto, an actor, relatively unknown, was in lord of war.

Opinions?

I dont know the names of the songs but one is like in a hotel and the other is a chinese one, i think that one is from yesterday.. but yeah, both are very good.

nöyd

Staff member
Jared Leto is hardly an unknown. Teenage girls have been going barmy over him for years.

Dani

Immortal
*reminisces about My So Called Life*

Oh, i love them by the way. Won a free t-shirt for joining their street team a few months back.

elyod138

Bench
Dani said:
*reminisces about My So Called Life*

Oh, i love them by the way. Won a free t-shirt for joining their street team a few months back.

That was a great show. :p

LESStar58

Referee
Yet another band with an actor moonlighting in it.... can see it going the way of Keanu Reeves' Dogstar.... remember them?

Dani

Immortal
Check out their first album, it's a lot different to A Beautiful Lie.

Less "emo" i suppose you could say.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Chicken_Hunter said:
Their lead singer is Jared Leto, an actor, relatively unknown, was in lord of war.

What are you geniused?

Aside from Lord of War and Fight Club, he was in American Psycho, Panic Room, The Thin Red Line, Girl Interrupted, Requiem For A Dream ("Ass to ass" gotta love that :D ) Urban Legends and Alexander.

While he's not the world best actor by any stretch of the imagination - he's definitely well known. Plus he dated Cameron Diaz and was engaged to her for ages - so he had his head in the womens trashy mags and all over Entertainment Tonight and all that rot.

By the sound of things - its taken you more than 30 seconds to get to planet Earth from Mars!

Steel Dragon

Bench
supersoniceagle said:
Did you really have to have a go at him coz he didn't know the lead singer well?

Yeah I did.

Because EVERY time a radio station plays their stupid emo-trash song the DJ back announces it as "Jared Leto's band 30 seconds to Mars." Then they crap on about how good he is.:crazy:

Its like 30STM cant get any cred without announcing he is a part of the group.:lol:

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Saw one of their video clips. Set in China or somewhere. Apart from being rubbish music, it was the most wanky clip I've ever seen (well recently).

They won't be around for long.

LESStar58

Referee
Requiem For A Dream ("Ass to ass" gotta love that)

Yeah, but what about all the shock treatment and amputation that was intercut with the lovely Miss Connelly involved in some double headed dildo action.....