What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 rd 16 WT v Raiders

Nutz

Bench
Wow, it's pretty hard to pick the best today. They were pretty clinical and Canberra's fight back was when Seyfarth was in the bin
3pts
The absolute standing for me was Api. What a captain's knock. Was in everything.
2pts
Galvin played like a veteran. He is really benefiting from playing NRL and is really linking well with Fianu out wide.
1pt
AD. Egg on my face saying he will be too slow. Very classy at times today.

Tiger05

First Grade
It's hard to pick isn't. Seyfarth was great and that binning was over the top but he still got binned. Both Fainu boys were great. Doueihi was awesome. At the same time he showed how he is a target for the opposition. His defense needs to improve heaps.

I'd like to break it down like this:-

1 Api
1 Galvin
1 Samuela Fainu
1 Sione Fainu
1 Adam Doueihi
1 Alex Seyfarth

but if I'm forced to pick a 3,2 1:

3 Galvin
2 Samuela Fainu
1 Api

3. Api - dude is incredible. Best signing we have made in over a decade
2. Samuela - developing very nicely, hopefully he sticks around
1. Galvin - last weeks win was probably bad news for his dummy spit, responded well

hon mentions: Sezer, Doohee & Stef

simmo05

Bench
3. Api - dude is incredible. Best signing we have made in over a decade
2. Samuela - developing very nicely, hopefully he sticks around
1. Galvin - last weeks win was probably bad news for his dummy spit, responded well

hon mentions: Sezer, Doohee & Stef
Best signing since Gareth Elis

Tigerm

First Grade
3 - Sam Fainu
2 - Galvin
1 - Api
Sam has been very good, hasn’t he, and his 2 brothers should go OK as well, then we have the Laulilii brothers, Galvin, Matamua and a host of other kids.
It’s always next year, but I am looking forward to seeing how it goes for us.
I really believe Luai will be the key to mould this group into a competitive team.