What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 Rd 3 Wests Tigers V Sharks

Nutz

Bench
I think Api takes the chocolates tonight playing with an illness.

Api - 3pts - led in most facets of the game.

Stefano - 2pts - 187 run metres that were quality and kept us moving fwd by attracting several defenders and quick play the ball.

Olam - 1pt - Playing his first game and missing a big part of last year and preseason due injuries he really put some steel and intent to the backline. Surprisingly fit.
Our backs seemed more competitive and competent with his experience and presence.
So many others worthy of mention like Bula, Galvin etc but it is a 3-2-1.

Wizardman

First Grade

Stefano - 2pts - 187 run metres that were quality and kept us moving fwd by attracting several defenders and quick play the ball.

Olam - 1pt - Playing his first game and missing a big part of last year and preseason due injuries he really put some steel and intent to the backline. Surprisingly fit.
Our backs seemed more competitive and competent with his experience and presence.
Im the same 3-2-1 as you. I thought that Api had the best individual performance of the season tonight...even better than Cleary on Thursday.

Nutz

Bench
I just watched it again. Bateman was in everything and kept the momentum going.
When your on top things go your way like forcing opposition errors, penalties and the old bounce of the ball.
Great team effort.
I think our forum has been rewarded by the win... we have endured a bit of crap too.

Tigerm

First Grade
I just watched it again. Bateman was in everything and kept the momentum going.
When your on top things go your way like forcing opposition errors, penalties and the old bounce of the ball.
Great team effort.
I think our forum has been rewarded by the win... we have endured a bit of crap too.
What ever doesn’t kill you, makes you stronger hahaha
We should be supermen:)

Vic Mackey

Referee

id have this as well, sezer and bula just behind

Nutz

Bench
Morris is our new D coach. Give him a point.
The girl in the coaches box, give her a point too.
Can someone refresh my memory...who was the tall ex-player at the back of the change room straight after the game.. he's an ex-prop.

Fordy20

Juniors
Morris is our new D coach. Give him a point.
The girl in the coaches box, give her a point too.
Can someone refresh my memory...who was the tall ex-player at the back of the change room straight after the game.. he's an ex-prop.

Was it Gareth Ellis?

Tigerm

First Grade
There’s a copy of it (I believe) on the game day tread?
TBH, it doesn’t sound that flash.
NBWT
Some context for those that may not know, the new Wests Tigers team song is a mix of the Western Suburbs Magpies and Balmain Tigers team songs, and has been introduced to pay tribute to the heritage of both clubs.