What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 v knights

warren

Juniors
3. covell - i know its wierd giving a winger two points, but he did everything righ tonight and more. i just love him.
2. bird
1. kearney

mr_sharks

Juniors
IMO Noddy didn't deserve any points. He played well, but others played better.
3 - Covell. Brilliant. Sign this guy up now please. Always puts in 100%
2 - Vagana. Will be sad to see him leave (if he in fact does leave!???)
1 - Dykes. Welcome back, brought another dimension to the side.

Honourable mention; Douglas, Bird, BKx2
Did not play well - Simmons, Gallen (please give this man some hands!). Scott was varied, just hold onto the friggin pill pls

coolumsharkie

Referee
Covell- Man how good are these Covell freaks, see something I didnt see...lol
Bird- that pass and then some
Gallen- man he dropped balls at crucial times but he was everywhere all night.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Not weird at all warren. Covell was outstanding. Made half a dozen HUGE plays. I actually agree with all your points this week.

3. Covell
2. Bird
1. Kearney

Inverse

3. Gallen - just an off game. Looked tired to me
2. Simmons - his second half was normal for him - atrocious
1. Hilder - not really his fault. Was on too late to really do anything.

Barrowmundi

3 - Kearney - He was the initail ignition to our comeback, I think he will be excellent in this sibstitute position.
2 - Bird - Gets the points on that pass to Vags alone.
1 - Kimmorley - kicking game was great again.

Inverse

3, 2, 1 - All these points go to Scott........he is deadset hopeless.

Barrowmundi

And while im here I would like to see Hutch return to Premeir League again. He must have a short memory. Has poor fitness and his hit ups are nothing special, give someone with a bit of heart a go!

Jono Russell

Bench
3 - noddy (his kicking game was awsome, i only think 1 or 2 of his kicks went strait to a newcastle player all night)

2 - Bird

1 - Thompson (may not have had as many metres or hit ups as most weeks but his efforts never get un noticed)

I didnt think simmons played to bad tonight is first half efforts under the high ball were second to none, he made a few errors in the seconds hald allmost costly ones but, he also made a very good save that would have cost us the game if they scored.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
1 Bird
2 Kearny
3 Vagana

commiserations to Dykes & thomo. These 5 controlled the game & won the match with Brains & creativity.

Foz

Bench
3-Kearney-he doesnt play we dont win.Changed the game when he came on.
2-Covell.Made some great tackles/decisions that were responsible for saving tries.
1-Bird-Has he turned the corner in the past month or what?Is it playing 2nd row thats done it?

mr_sharks

Juniors
Barrowmundi said:
3, 2, 1 - All these points go to Scott........he is deadset hopeless.

He didn't play well but wrapped around Covell to score the try that broke the Knights. At least give him some credit for that.

mr_sharks said:
He didn't play well but wrapped around Covell to score the try that broke the Knights. At least give him some credit for that.

I give the credit for that to Covell,, did well to catch, come in, and then pass out. Although Scott still did well to beat 3 players to get the ball down.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Barrowmundi said:
And while im here I would like to see Hutch return to Premeir League again. He must have a short memory. Has poor fitness and his hit ups are nothing special, give someone with a bit of heart a go!

And........... Joey got him a beauty with the inside ball to old Smithy. Highlighted the age old problem with Hutch that he can't move sideways and make the extra yard.

Who's the alternative though? The Gorilla?