What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah I agree. Some people are living in a bubble

View attachment 95080
I assume she must of went to uni and would be on 250k now by age 25.
I'm sure she just works harder than everyone else.
It just shows if you knuckle down and work hard for 3 yrs what you can achieve.
The land of milk and honey
It truly is an inspirational story.
Living in a bubble means that you are ignorant to what is going on around you. If you don’t think that every parent woukd not help their kids if they can, then who is living in a bubble, chaps. It’s odd that the allegation of Daddy helping the kids out happened in Marrickville, because the Italians and Greeks have been doing that for their kids in that area for 60 years. No point being snarky about it, if yours didn’t like mine.

The rest of the bitter sarcasm is just silly dribble. The buyers are a couple and plan to nuke the joint. If you know prices, they paid less than land value.

Fake outrage click bait to fire up the Uncle Franks.

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't have any friends who's parents helped them get first home. They all did it themselves. I know a few who gave them 2k for their first car sp they could get to work.
But I grew up in the working class west. So I guess I was living in the bubble of the majority

I'm not poor. And at some point I'll benefit from my family's properties also. I'm just pointing out many won't. And many will never afford a home. All the money is gone now. It's been taken and is just getting passed down thru generations.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Why are people so obsessed with other people's height?
It's just weird..

they seem to be more obsessed with how many people walk out on their opponent's rallies

it's these big ticket items that seem to be important to them on social media

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Your powers are weak, old man.

View attachment 95081

Bubble Boy Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Latest posts