What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 vs Our Bunnies

jc155776

Coach
3 - Toby. Massive all game, going as hard in the 83rd minute as the 8th minute
2 - Ronaldo/Talakai. Got us out of so much trouble all game. f**king huge metres, both injured throughout.
1 - Fifita. Game changing ten minutes. Earnt a penalty in extra time that cheat ref ignored. Milked a perfect HIA sub as well.

island pro

Juniors
3. Toby - the workrate was huge, errors are down and he made some very important effort tackles at vital stages.
2. Talakai - getting his mojo back. Metres all day.
1. Nico - not his best game, Moyza was better with the ball I thought, but give him a point for icing the winning fg.

Fifita was good. I loved it and I love him, but he was milking the shit out of that non penalty. Was risky and unnecessary and could have cost them the game.

McInnes had a big game doing gritty things. Would have given him points if he got that ball down.

Tolman also did his job perfectly. Played a very important role on a night like tonight and could easily have earned a point.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I slagged Toby off a few weeks ago and said he needs to pull his finger out, but my word he was magnificent tonight

3- Toby
2- talakai
1- Nicho

DJDL

Bench
Funny how we see things differently.

Sifa and Tobes I agree with but I thought Nicho was god awful.

If Trindall handed in a performance like that most in here would be baying for his blood.

Tracey is probably who I’d give 1 point to.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Funny how we see things differently.

Sifa and Tobes I agree with but I thought Nicho was god awful.

If Trindall handed in a performance like that most in here would be baying for his blood.

Tracey is probably who I’d give 1 point to.

Trindall doesn't have cool hair. He's just a proper halfback. That's his sin.

Frenzy.

Immortal
3 - Toby. Massive all game, going as hard in the 83rd minute as the 8th minute
2 - Ronaldo/Talakai. Got us out of so much trouble all game. f**king huge metres, both injured throughout.
1 - Fifita. Game changing ten minutes. Earnt a penalty in extra time that cheat ref ignored. Milked a perfect HIA sub as well.
These will do me as well

With HMs to the other benchies Tolman, Wilton and TPP. Maximunm effort from all the bench. Feefs was humungous

Eion

First Grade
Sifa
Tobes
My man Ronnie

Thought Wade was better until he went off. BB still needs to f**ken run.

Some dumb stuff by a few players. But up against it with another merkin of a ref performance. Job done, move on.

Stake Removed

First Grade
3pts Toby, great workrate, made huge amount of tacles as well
2 pts Talakai
1 pt Hynes, he stepped up when he had to and goal kicking finally on target

Chimp

Bench
3 - Sifa - He got us out of trouble SOOO many times - he is ELITE
2 - Toby - ran hard, tackled hard and then ran hard again, terrific effort all game
1 - Cam Mc - he’s my sort of player. He is literally everywhere, at 100 miles an hour, throwing his ugly bonce where most blokes wouldn’t throw a foot.

Ronnie and Feefs were also great (though I didn’t like Feefs milking, even though he should have got the penalty).

And I’ve hammered him all season, but Wade was much much better tonight - a solid contributor, and brought some positives. Hopefully he grows week on week towards the finals - I doubt it, but he could…. Maybe taking a heavy knock this week and being able to pass the HIA and continue might be the confidence boost he needs to crack on.

Special K

Coach
3 - Sifa. Every first tackle hit up he was shot out of a cannon
2 - Toby. Was out to prove a point vs his old club
1 - McInnes. Rock in the middle and super energy