What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

37 days to go for RTR

At least you should be saving some cabbage? :shock:

Ha Ha - No well yes I guess. I still don't have any money in the pocket persay but instead of blowing it on grog it goes on the house.

FTR Spending it on alcohol >>>>>> spending it on a mortgage. Unfortunately, unless you own a mansion, in most cases, your house is not going to get you laid. Alcohol on the other hand.... Never mind.

just read the post, care for me to join in before the game?
I got plans to go out in the city that night but would be good to be in redfern in the day of the match.

Nemesis

Bench
Does anyone know when the RTR tickets are being posted out? I paid for mine on Dec 5th... with only about 2.5 weeks to go, I expected that we would've received them by now. :?

Sugar

Bench
Does anyone know when the RTR tickets are being posted out? I paid for mine on Dec 5th... with only about 2.5 weeks to go, I expected that we would've received them by now. :?
I was told tickets will be posted mid to end of January when i bought them

MattJ

Juniors
Happy 2009 L.U Rabbitohs
Normally i would be one of the regulars to meet at the KB before big games throughout a season, but seeing as though my engagement party will be the night before the RTR, i dont know if i'll be able to drag myself into the city any earlier than 3'ish for the opening of the gates at the oval.
If i do make it in early, look forward to putting some faces to names, if not, maybe i'll catch some of you at the oval.
I know i'll run into Newc, i seem to run into him before, during and after every game at every venue through the season.

Happy 2009 L.U Rabbitohs
Normally i would be one of the regulars to meet at the KB before big games throughout a season, but seeing as though my engagement party will be the night before the RTR, i dont know if i'll be able to drag myself into the city any earlier than 3'ish for the opening of the gates at the oval.
If i do make it in early, look forward to putting some faces to names, if not, maybe i'll catch some of you at the oval.
I know i'll run into Newc, i seem to run into him before, during and after every game at every venue through the season.

Many congradulations Matt on the engagement,played well,done fine.I hope your engagement party will have a Souths feel/referance to it? :cool:
Mate you are dedicated,having a engagement party the night before,then attending,for all intents and purposes "a trial". Thats dedication,but thats what you expect and comes natural to Souths supporters.

MattJ

Juniors
Many congradulations Matt on the engagement,played well,done fine.I hope your engagement party will have a Souths feel/referance to it? :cool:
Mate you are dedicated,having a engagement party the night before,then attending,for all intents and purposes "a trial". Thats dedication,but thats what you expect and comes natural to Souths supporters.

It doesn't hurt that the mrs's to be is a regular season ticket holder and a bit of a die hard too ;-)

Sugar

Bench
Midday. :) I can be in Syd even earlier.;-)
We will leave around 6 or 7 in the morning
Park the car and the wife and boy are planning a day shopping while i go to the pub:cool:

Then meet them at the game later

Can you PM me the address of your secret carpark;-)

Latest posts