What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v South Africa at Hobat Nov 11 2018

Timbo

Staff member
I am I the only one that finds it weird we’ve played half of all the ODIs scheduled for this season, and we’re still 20 days from summer actually starting?

blaza88z

Coach
Say what you want (and many have), Shaun Marsh is the class player in our side at the moment from a batting perspective

Sphagnum

Coach
Say what you want (and many have), Shaun Marsh is the class player in our side at the moment from a batting perspective
Everyone who isn't blind has seen how good marsh can be. The problem is he never takes the game by the thruff of the scrot like he should.

Credit where it's due though. That was a great knock yesterday.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Probably a rare game where the bowlers let us down, especially the last 10-15 overs

We should have kept them well under 270, but well batted to faf and miller

Bazal

Post Whore
memories of the great nugget?

I missed the whole SA innings from 3/60 odd onwards

As usual, LA Locky is a clueless f**ktard.

Should have caught it for sure, but sitter? LOL. Solid edge keeping up to the spinner, good deviation and smacked him square in the fingers. Could just as easily say Head dropped a "sitter" getting a full hand to a diving effort at cover earlier.

Maybe it's a sitter to someone who sits in private jets all the time, but those of us with actual cricket experience realise they often stick or don't when the keeper is up like that.