What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3RD ODI NZ vs SA

wittyz chick

Coach
i dnt mind ppl voicing there opinions but SW im jst gonna imagine u didnt say that
but Smith did manage 2 get Oram out :D

wittyz chick

Coach
still it ment he didnt pick up the ball fully...good bowling by Smith for that...fully deserved
btw Smith out for 43 c:Fleming b:Styris
1/126 18.4 overs
need129 off 19.2 r jst slightly above run rate
with the way Smith is going id say a pick between him n Flemming 4 man of the series

wittyz chick

Coach
well if history repeats itself over and over SA will win the series coz out of evry series NZ and SA have had NZ hav neva won a series [-o< (sorry kiwi fans im jst desperate for another series win)

wittyz chick

Coach
very close game Pollock nearly pulled it off at the end but in this series number 5 is a wierd number:
Game 1: SA won by (i think) 5 wickets
Game 2: NZ won by 5 wickets
Game 3: NZ won by 5 runs
Game 4: id laugh if SA win by 5 runs :lol:

Iafeta

Referee
Earl said:
The worst thing about Kiwis (especially commentators, and even more so Ian Smith) is that they have the biggest rap on themselves no matter how shite they are ;-)

That is the biggest load of the pot calling the kettle black!!!!!! Take off the eye patch and listen to your own media for a while from an impartial perspective.

That Guy

Juniors
Iafeta said:
Earl said:
The worst thing about Kiwis (especially commentators, and even more so Ian Smith) is that they have the biggest rap on themselves no matter how shite they are ;-)

That is the biggest load of the pot calling the kettle black!!!!!! Take off the eye patch and listen to your own media for a while from an impartial perspective.

Yeah, get f**ked Earl. You're the arrogant ones.

P.S: Mills was lucky. I don't think I could have ever forgived him if Pollock pulled that off for the yarpies.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
He'd have been strung up from the light towers if that ball had gone for six.

However, a few balls earlier, had Pollocks runner not been run out, and the umpire didn't go to the third umpire? If he had gone upstairs it would have been elementary.

IanRitchie said:
He'd have been strung up from the light towers if that ball had gone for six.

However, a few balls earlier, had Pollocks runner not been run out, and the umpire didn't go to the third umpire? If he had gone upstairs it would have been elementary.

Indeed. He was ooout. Justice was served. I still dont like Mills though.

Latest posts