What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd test: Australia v Pakistan @ SCG Jan 3-7, 2024 (Warners last test)

Sphagnum

Coach
nice to see they’ve reanimated little Johnnie’s corpse. Skull should ask him about port Arthur so we can really watch the merkin squirm.

Pippen94

First Grade
I'm sure Wasim Akram said a similar thing before, you remember the moments in Test cricket and barely remember the moments in T20 Internationals

I can barely remember anything that happened in preceding home series vs Pakistan back to 90's. Only told they lost every match at start this season..

Sphagnum

Coach
I'm sure Wasim Akram said a similar thing before, you remember the moments in Test cricket and barely remember the moments in T20 Internationals
The only people who don’t realise this are Indians. They will have destroyed all other forms of cricket before they realise it’s a gimmick. I guess their gullible fans will keep throwing money at it so they don’t really care since there’s 500 trillion of the merkins.

Pippen94

First Grade
The only people who don’t realise this are Indians. They will have destroyed all other forms of cricket before they realise it’s a gimmick. I guess their gullible fans will keep throwing money at it so they don’t really care since there’s 500 trillion of the merkins.

..you know IPL already one of biggest sporting comps in world?!

King-Gutho94

Coach
24 overs in the morning session
Seriously i reckon penalty runs should be tapped on the end of day's play may be the only way to ever fix it. Like if your 5 overs behind at end of the day. The umpires can tap on 25 runs to the batting side score in the morning as its 5 penalty runs per over you didn't complete.

Fines & WTC points ain't doing jackshit to the over rates.

Maybe when it starts affecting the match situation teams might become more urgent.

I still recall Punter got his arse whacked by being behind on the over rate in India one tour and was bowling Mike Hussey with the game in the balance because he was worried about a suspension.

Sphagnum

Coach
No thanks. Typical nationalistic India is killing cricket bs. Meanwhile cricket Australia probably prefers playing India & England every other season
Yeah, they bring them out here to play test cricket…

giphy.gif

Latest posts