What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 in a row

lifesgood

Juniors
As long as you think that, it's fine by me.

Just let me know when Pricey wakes up ok?

As they said in family guy "I hope her brother don't have dibs.."

Your a f*cking dog mate! Id love to see you so i can knock you the f*ck out!!
You got no right to f**king give it to Pricey, come talk when you win a series

cause it is league we are following aint it??
Not boxing!!
You can win every fight in Origin, we won the series u piece of sh*t!! and have done so in the past four years!!

Interesting to see when QLD did wanna fight NSW didnt they just left it at white knocking price out

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Poor Queenslanders, can't even be gracious in defeat... what a pity.

So much for this supposed dominance - can't even clean sweep a series.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Not boxing!!
You can win every fight in Origin, we won the series u piece of sh*t!! and have done so in the past four years!!

Interesting to see when QLD did wanna fight NSW didnt they just left it at white knocking price out
:lol: You sad f**k, making threats on a forum...

Not boxing!!

:lol:

Tell Pricey Wicey we're all thinking of him and we hope that his toothey pegs didn't get too rattled...

gurudave

Juniors
Poor Queenslanders, can't even be gracious in defeat... what a pity.

So much for this supposed dominance - can't even clean sweep a series.

no need to clean sweep a series buddy. a win is a win any way you look at it.

and 4 - 0 is 4 - 0 anyway you look at it.

if winning one game a year makes you feel special then i'm very happy for you!

Archangel2

Juniors
Ya lost bitch...your team couldn't crack it! Pure an simple, your team didn't have the skill to win a series, your coach couldn't get them up for a series win.
So Antichrist get a job get a haircut and get a life....It seems old Anti Christs only way of feeling good is trying desperately to wind up you queenslanders.
Point remains the same your team were not good enough and the only thing you can feel good about is you won a fight of two on one, yup two on one and then when the Maroons came looking for your team apart from the Sponsor Terminator What Mow looked like a reserve grade team for the series, couldn't handle the pressure till the last game, the real joke here is that a state with the population of players you have still cant cut it. And that Anti is the fact that glares out from last night....4-Zip series in a row, wow if NSW actually do get your act together next year you still going to take 4 years just to equal Queenslands feat...And I dont think your team has got it in them. hahahahahahahahahaha

Ya lost bitch...your team couldn't crack it! Pure an simple, your team didn't have the skill to win a series, your coach couldn't get them up for a series win.
So Antichrist get a job get a haircut and get a life....It seems old Anti Christs only way of feeling good is trying desperately to wind up you queenslanders.
Point remains the same your team were not good enough and the only thing you can feel good about is you won a fight of two on one, yup two on one and then when the Maroons came looking for your team apart from the Sponsor Terminator What Mow looked like a reserve grade team for the series, couldn't handle the pressure till the last game, the real joke here is that a state with the population of players you have still cant cut it. And that Anti is the fact that glares out from last night....4-Zip series in a row, wow if NSW actually do get your act together next year you still going to take 4 years just to equal Queenslands feat...And I dont think your team has got it in them. hahahahahahahahahaha

WTF?

The good thing about most Queenslanders is that there is no need to say much, just let them say it all...

Archangel2

Juniors
"The good thing about most Queenslanders is that there is no need to say much, just let them say it all..."

Snappy answer Antichrist, your mom think that one up lol! Coming from the pile of bile you have been unloading this morning F**k wit. Just proves my point, and the Queenslanders did do there talking Dorkmeister, remember 4-zip but as I said congrats on your singular win, be a while before you see the shield in your state, you boys just cant cut it...hahahahhaa

"The good thing about most Queenslanders is that there is no need to say much, just let them say it all..."

Snappy answer Antichrist, your mom think that one up lol! Coming from the pile of bile you have been unloading this morning F**k wit. Just proves my point, and the Queenslanders did do there talking Dorkmeister, remember 4-zip but as I said congrats on your singular win, be a while before you see the shield in your state, you boys just cant cut it...hahahahhaa

Dorkmeister?

'tard.

I couldn't agree with me more...

Charlie124

First Grade

Please unplug your keyboard and throw it out your window

Regards,
The Internet.

Archangel2

Juniors
Please take a chill pill Chuck and remember to watch your delusions, oh and ya tweam lost hhahahahah. NSW home of the inbred.

Tiiger'zz Babyy

Juniors
Lol at the above

Hmm i am happy QLD won the series - not happy about what happened to Pricey but ArchAngel your going overboard buddy!
Not all NSW Supporters are wankers :)

Only some!

Last edited:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Please take a chill pill Chuck and remember to watch your delusions, oh and ya tweam lost hhahahahah. NSW home of the inbred.

Just stop.

18058%20-%20facepalm%20picard%20riker%20screenshot%20star_trek.jpg

Archangel2

Juniors
"Found his way out of the trees" yet another snappy come back Antichrist, Not bad for someone who just dragged himself out of the slime and onto the land. Oh hang on Jellyfishes dont have a spine do they?

Archangel2

Juniors
Chuck 124 nor do I....your opinion means about as much to me as Antichrists snappy come backs. But I am enjoying your attempts at comebacks. lol