What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 reasons why i am looking forward to in 2008

looking forward to sseing more of this next year. cant wait, hanging for the season to kick off, only have to wait 3ish more months...

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Some comments on those videos:

1. See what Tim can produce when people are running onto the ball and he has options
2. Tim again brilliant and a quality finish by Hayne
3. See what happens when Moi Moi offloads
4. Inu, just a freak

Junior 5

Juniors
I can't wait for the 2008 season to start as mum and dad are driving us all down from Brisbane to watch 2 home games, I just have to decide which 2 games. Mum and I flew down last year for the Souths game and really enjoyed it, not only because we won but because you are so close go the players that you feel part of the game.

WA Eel

Juniors
1 reason to look forward to the 2008 season - Eels premiership. The way we finished in 2007 gave the me the same kind of feel as the way we finished in 2000.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
WA Eel said:
1 reason to look forward to the 2008 season - Eels premiership. The way we finished in 2007 gave the me the same kind of feel as the way we finished in 2000.
Except we wont lose the big one next season ;-)

caylo

Bench
hindmarsh4pm said:
Except we wont lose the big one next season ;-)

difference between 2000, 2001, 2005 compared to 2007 was in the first three we didn't play to our potential. Arguably we should have won those 3 game meaning in 2000 and 2005 we would have had a shot at the premiership (prob losing to brizy but beating the tigers). and 2001 we should have won it hands down, but in 2007 we played our very best to the last min. We never gave in, and almost beat the odds, that is what gives me confidence is the commitment.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Junior 5 said:
I can't wait for the 2008 season to start as mum and dad are driving us all down from Brisbane to watch 2 home games, I just have to decide which 2 games. Mum and I flew down last year for the Souths game and really enjoyed it, not only because we won but because you are so close go the players that you feel part of the game.

Awesome!! Pick a couple of blockbusters, like Broncs, or Manly or Newcastle. The games with feeling! :D

eel4life

Juniors
Caylo i agree with you but in 2000 we played the broncos and we just lost that game, and that was the only semi i thought jeez we gave it everything, last year was the same and in allot of ways 2007 was very similar to 2000.

Pazza

First Grade
i was proud of the boys in 07, it was almost like winning a grand final. just seeing them play there best and not royally f***ing up at the last step. I think that is what Hagan brings to the club, he takes away the choke.