What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

41 year drought will be over....

wittyfan

Referee
.....on Saturday night when Souths beat the Bulldogs to qualify for their first grand final since 1971!

You heard it here first!!!!

BunniesMan

Immortal
We'll need to be be better than we were today but I think winning this achieved a whole lot towards making us better for next week. Took a 25 year old monkey of our backs. Gave us some self belief.

If our key players in Inglis/Reynolds/Luke/Burgess/Sutton all fire again, I think we have a real chance.

P.S. I hope Wittyfan turns into a real good luck charm for us. Got this weeks prediction right, lets make it 2/2.

Glen

Bench
Canberra made Souffs look pretty good. Bulldogs will crush them next week

t-ba

Post Whore
So, Witty, which Souths player do you fancy?

Witty backed Manly to go places in 2003...purely because Chad Randall and Michael Witt were stinking the team up.

natheel

Coach
only thing that Souths have against them is their lapses, canberra scored 2 easy tries off the back of the Bunnies easing pressure. Dogs can strike much better than Raiders. Souths need to be switched on from the opening to the closing minutes of the game to win.

I think they can do it, achillies heel is Taylor. Around that time of the game Maguire should take Taylor off then bring him on for the last 10 of the halves to add some punch

BranVan3000

Coach
I hope so so much

Couldn't have a bigger challenge than the Sogs

Both teams deserve to be in the GF IMO

wish they were

Ziggy the God

First Grade
I am wrapped to see us win a semi.

I had hair on my head the last time, and probably just had my first root.

Good times.

Parra Pride

Coach
As much as I don't want 50uff$ to even be in the Grand Final, I'd still prefer them over the over three choices.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Won't happen. Last night Souths beat a team that even the Wests Tigers beat 40-0, so that's not something to rate form on.

DC_fan

Coach
We have one more game to play and win, and we will be in the grand final. It's hard to believe it is 41 years since we last graced football playing field on grand final day.

The game against the Bulldogs will be hard to win. Much harder then the Raiders game last night. I dont rate the Raiders highly and we put them away easily as I expected.

If we beat the Bulldogs then we deserve to be in the grand final

innerwestrabbit

Juniors
Won't happen. Last night Souths beat a team that even the Wests Tigers beat 40-0, so that's not something to rate form on.
That same team also flogged the bulldogs three weeks ago. so i'll agree form is not important. What is important that in the two games we have pleyed the dogs, we beat them well in the first game, we really should have beaten them in the second game. So Dogs hold no fear for me as a bunnies fan.

wittyfan

Referee
So, Witty, which Souths player do you fancy?

Witty backed Manly to go places in 2003...purely because Chad Randall and Michael Witt were stinking the team up.

I like Adam Reynolds the most.

And Manly hadn't made the finals in years until Witty arrived in 2005!

Latest posts