What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4Nations | New Zealand v England | Forsyth Barr Stadium | Sat 8th Nov (8pm)

The Great Dane

First Grade
ah its josh....bet canberra are pleased lol

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Raiders board room, it'll be a case of here we go again!

Meh, compared to the antics of some of our former players that's tame.

I'm sure he'll get a lecture and a no more BS warning, but at least he's not staging sex with dogs, getting wasted on rooftops or getting tattoos of Ray Lewis on his groin.

If he wasn't contracted to us it wouldn't be in the news.

The Clan

Juniors
If McNamara wants to win the next two or three tournaments he needs to swallow his pride and mount a charm offensive in Danny Broughs direction.

With Brough at 7 we win both games vs Aus and NZ, with Brough, Roby and Westwood in the team we are as strong as anyone in the next 2 or 3 years.

Won't happen though, McNamaras too pig headed and his own esteem is more important to him than doing the right thing

deluded pom?

Coach
FFS, people bag Australia off for allegedly taking otter country's players so why should England go for Brough? As far as I'm concerned Brough is Scottish.