What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th batch - last chance - unmerged t-shirts

Quigs

Immortal
4TH BATCH TAKING ORDERS NOW THE UNMERGED T-SHIRTS.....
YOUR LAST CHANCE TO ORDER ONE

NOTE... THIS IS THE LAST BATCH I AM ORDERING.... LAST BATCH GET IT.... NO MORE ORDERS.....

You can order yours from here

http://www.eraofthebiff.com/shirt_order_page.html

-

I will be placing the last order on or around Monday the 4th March. (giving me enough time to get them to you before the Stinking Stains game)

If you want to order a 2nd shirt (a backup default shirt) this is your last opportunity to do so.

Last chance to make the gallery.

unmerged-gallery.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Windy70

Juniors
Quigsy , got some cash in, so if you haven't got left overs grab one for me. Will go to site and order through the form. This one is for my son. So will be an Australian delivery.

Will keep you informed on payment details.

Thanks Quigsy.

Quigs

Immortal
ratty a bit of friendly advice... keep it in the Qantas thread.

I'm an easy going bloke but hey... don't overstep the mark

ratsack2

Juniors
ah so let me get this right, you can hijack other threads but I have to keep it in the qantas thread, right ok then.

Quigs

Immortal
Ratty I dont know you personally, but I have a real sneaky suspicion if I unleashed on you in this particular thread you'd be squealing to the Mods like a whinging little shit.

Maybe I am wrong about my assumption of you, but I am usually a good judge of character.

Quigs

Immortal
Listen Ratty before this descends into a shitfight if you are concerned about the quality of the T Shirst and the service why don't you just ask a question in this post and ask the punters who have received a shirt.

What is the quality of the shirts like?

Are the sizings okay?

Did you receive good service.

You know that is what I would do in a Sharks Thread about T shirts.

ratsack2

Juniors
not at all, I have been insulted on here many times (which you probably expect) but not once have I ever reported anyone to a mod, it's a public forum and in my book anyone can say what they like. you can unload on me all you like.

Quigs

Immortal
Or would you like me to print the emails I've received from the punters thanking me for making the effort to design, organise and dispatch the shirts.

Sorry I am assuming again... but are you one of those types that just thinks things like this 'just happen'

ratsack2

Juniors
no I dont need to see the emails, I actually think the shirts look pretty good and if I was back in my old haunt in sydney I would buy one for not just me but both kids as well, oh and I do know the effort involved I never questioned that. perhaps you could approach the club and have them made available through them

ratsack2

Juniors
you assume too much quigsy old man, I have been involved with product developement and peoduced catalogues for said products so I am well aware of the effort but I think I just said that. like you perhaps the old mind is going

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Ratty take it from me the quality is ver good. I was concerned about what size to get because as we all know 2 xl in china converts to our large at best but Quigs convinced me to go for that size and it fits like a glove. ( not that. OJ Simpson glove either )

Plastered

Juniors
Shirt ordered, money sent Monsewer Quigs. I look forward to wearing it at work in front of my Merge loving boss.

Quigs

Immortal
FRIENDLY REMINDER.... TELL YOUR MATES....

NOT LONG NOW ...LAST CHANCE TO ORDER YOUR UNMERGED T-SHIRTS.....
The must have fashion item for the Round 4 home clash

NOTE THIS IS THE LAST BATCH I AM ORDERING.... LAST BATCH GET IT.... NO MORE ORDERS.....

You can order yours from here

http://www.eraofthebiff.com/shirt_order_page.html

I will be placing the last order on or around Monday the 4th March. (giving me enough time to get them to you before the Stinking Stains game) If you want to order a 2nd shirt this is your last opportunity to do so.

Tell your sharky friends - share with your facebook friends if you like

Last chance to make the gallery.

unmerged-gallery.jpg