What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5 days till the big one

PB

Bench
There are threads that don't bear any resemblence to the thread title, and there are threads that don't bear any resemblence to the thread title.... but brother......:lol:

Seriously. It would be nice if there was passion and emotion at Shark park on the weekend, but to be honest i doubt whether the kids in their tankini's and hand bags can warm to the occaision.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:roll:

Looks like I was right about people and you BBSF+.

Briza

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Its the season opener for the Sharks , they take on the Brisbane Broncos in one of the most anticipated games of the year

You are without a doubt the biggest fvckwit on this forum.

Surely

Post Whore
lockyno1 said:
Damn! I used to live a few blocks away from your school! You are quite bright well you should be that is a private school.

Here are the games in my preference

1. Cowboys-Sea Eagles
2. Dogs- Tigers
3. Dragons-Panthers
4. Sharks- Broncos
5. Roosters- Strorm
6. Raiders-Knights
7. Eels- Warriors.

I like the top 3 games a bit more BBSF.

That first game will be a blowout, dragons-panthers, roosters-storm have the makings of good games though.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
1. David Simmons
2. Darren Albert
3. Beau Scott
4. Phil Bailey
5. Luke Covell
6. Adam Dykes
7. Brett Kimmorley (c)
8. Ben Ross
9. Kevin Kingston
10. Hutch Maiava
11. Reece Williams
12. Lance Thompson
13. Greg Bird

Subs:
14. Phil Leuluai
15. Luke Douglas
16. Cameron Ciraldo
17. Tevita Latu
18. Luke Harlen
19. Darren Mapp
(two to be omitted)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Phil Bailey vs Hodges, dear gosh Sharks! Hodges will run around him like there is no tommorrow!

RABK

Referee
lockyno1 said:
Bailey at Centre and Covell in the side suggest otherwise!

Sorry but your team is looking at it's 9th straight loss. Out of form players all over the place and no one to step up, the Clydesdales got thrashed too.

With the emotion of sludge and all i expect the Sharks to get up.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Red and Blue Knight said:
Sorry but your team is looking at it's 9th straight loss. Out of form players all over the place and no one to step up, the Clydesdales got thrashed too.

With the emotion of sludge and all i expect the Sharks to get up.

Look I am not saying we will win, but how you can be so confident of a sharks win is beyond me, considering Hodges' form and he is marking Bailey! Forget about the Cowboys as they are probally withought any disrespect to the other 14 sides the favourites for the title. It was Lockeyers first game, berrigans first full game, hunt's first game at fullback this year, civo and webcke's first full game. We will be better for the run!

gregstar

Referee
hi everyone!

just wanted to post before this thread was relocated. thank you for your time.

Broncos to smash the Sharks

Hodges (though I hate the mug) to run riot over both Bailey and Fluke.

Fluke Covell to end up in Premier League

lockyno1

Post Whore
The Mighty Panther said:
Broncos to smash the Sharks

Hodges (though I hate the mug) to run riot over both Bailey and Fluke.

Fluke Covell to end up in Premier League

Premeir League is a pretty high achievement for Nuffy Covell! That is giving him a compliment!:lol:

lockyno1 said:
Premeir League is a pretty high achievement for Nuffy Covell! That is giving him a compliment!:lol:

Careful...........

You're going to upset BBSF or one of his multiple fluke accounts. They'll come charging in shortly, claiming that he played for NSW last year.

Is there a Jim Beam Cup side that's linked to the Sharks? :lol:

morri (cWo)

First Grade
looks like a strong side. need bails out out centres and hutch in the bench. this game could really go either way.

no.5_luke covell said:
looks like a strong side. need bails out out centres and hutch in the bench. this game could really go either way.

I thought you said that the Sharks will win easily by 30?

You said so yourself under your BBSF account. Check the first post in this thread if you don't remember :shock:

morri (cWo)

First Grade
leave that 'argument' in the tfc. someone else said sharks by 30 but i think this will be a close game.

Latest posts