What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(5) game ODI's England V SL in England 2014

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
when is Vaughan ever happy ?

hes saying he should be continually warned yet then he says they should just get on with the game

TheParraboy

Staff member
186637.jpg

vvvrulz

Coach
Should be more of it, the amount of batsmen that take liberties is just ridiculous.

Its covered in the laws of the game so really should be an issue.

Yep this, and can't understand why so many are having a moan about it.
Buttler kept breaking the law and he paid for it, end of story.

ek999

First Grade
Yeah I simply don't get it. People say it isn't in the spirit of the game, but I wouldn't have thought cheating was in the spirit of the game either

edabomb

First Grade
Yeah I simply don't get it. People say it isn't in the spirit of the game, but I wouldn't have thought cheating was in the spirit of the game either

Well said. The two warnings are as far as the spirit of the game needs to go. I also can't understand why anybody thinks batsmen should be able to back up as far as they want without repercussion.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
To me its like saying dont bowl at the stumps cuz its not in the spirit of the game, you might get me out.

Stoopid.

Fair call. Buttler was warned, does he expect to keep doing it without repercussion?

It's not in the spirit of the game... Perhaps, but neither is Bodyline or blatantly edging it and refusing to walk. Awesome double standards by the Poms.

Latest posts