What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$50 jerseys @ peter wynn's...

The Backpacker

Juniors
~FiTzYdUdE 02~ said:
i got mine this morning, the shop was really busy

i also got a million crissie prezzies aswell :D

Home / Away or both? I'm guessing in sizes that no human could possibly fit - waif and super elephant person. :roll: (Not that I'm implying that you're either, mind)

Ahh, don't mind me - old tightarse is always pissed when he misses a bargain (I'll be disappointed if slugs doesn't post a pic :D ).

Anyway, good on you. I hope your small country of relatives and friends enjoy their pressies. ;-)

antonius

Coach
I'd say almost certainly it'd be the away jumper, The Roosters must've finally come to their senses and realised it's too much like the Knights one, and decided to change it. Good to see!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
antonius said:
I'd say almost certainly it'd be the away jumper, The Roosters must've finally come to their senses and realised it's too much like the Knights one, and decided to change it. Good to see!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
considering we had ours first - I will laugh :lol:

antonius

Coach
ozzie said:
antonius said:
considering we had ours first - I will laugh :lol:

Feels a nibble.....Are you sure Ozzie. ;-)

ozzie

Bench
well i think so :lol: :lol: :lol:

geez that was an intersting conversation last year wasn't it! Not that I had a part in it but some people lost their cool over that little lot.

Not to sure what to make of our new one - but I did managed to buy several old ones....before your crowd stole the pattern

Latest posts