What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

50 Koori Points - Close The Gap Round

siv

First Grade
Well it was the "close the gap" round

but did you realise that the Souths aboriginal team members scored 52 points this week

when was the last time 50 points were ever scored by koori team members in the one club team - if ever ?

I reckon it is a record

ClintDogg

Juniors
who cares about "close the door round".

just another excuse to name a week in league (women in league, legends, cancer, pink sox etc), and create some hype around it.

Engine

Juniors
who cares about "close the door round".

just another excuse to name a week in league (women in league, legends, cancer, pink sox etc), and create some hype around it.

so says the racist hilbilly from Newcastle.

ClintDogg

Juniors
I dunno, but I definitely want the indigenous dancers to to their thing at all Knights home games from now on. Came within whiskers of spearing the raiders players in the leg. And the small fellow who got up in Croker's grill seemed to do the trick...

see 0:08 to 0:12 in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MVQpJRP7xk&feature=related, went on for almost a minute, and he got extremely close.

LOL they have got 2 be better than the cheergirls at least.

docbrown

Coach

Latest posts