What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

50th 'Best Of...' Mafia - Game Thread - Game Over

soc123_au

Staff member
I would have thought Batman was a kiddies bedtime story compared to what would be in this one. We were raped in that game, but at least we got lube & a cuddle afterwards. Lol. You merkins copped it dry.

Smiley

Bench
Sexting should be shared among friends.

Hurry up with the QT. These tits won't stay calm forever.

Monk

Referee
What ended up happenin? CBF going back and reading it.

Game went downhill once I died.

whall15

Coach
What ended up happenin? CBF going back and reading it.

Game went downhill once I died.

Dragon2010 post edited, town got another phase which upset the balance of the game, I derped which caused Drew to derp and then Drew derped again.

Frederick

Staff member
Just ftr, I don't blame drew for what happened. Not at all. He did the best he could with a f**ked up situation.

I'm sure you all know who I hold responsible for what happened

Frederick

Staff member
Aw drew, you edited your best post in that qt.

Lucky for the rest of us, I saved it ;)

Drew-Sta
01-31-2014
01:35 AM ET (US)
f**ks sake. f**king D10 put me f**king off my f**king game with his f**king post f**king edit.

merkin.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Aw drew, you edited your best post in that qt.

Lucky for the rest of us, I saved it ;)

:lol:

In saying all that, I do forgive him a consider it just a silly thing done. Althought he may not think that when he reads the above :sarcasm:

Suffice to say I was annoyed.

whall15

Coach
We all learned an important lesson from this game.

That KTF is bad even when he shows up as town.

:sarcasm:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
:lol:

In saying all that, I do forgive him a consider it just a silly thing done. Althought he may not think that when he reads the above :sarcasm:

Suffice to say I was annoyed.

Drew, Drreeewww, why you no keep all posts unedited?

We all learned an important lesson from this game.

That KTF is bad even when he shows up as town.

:sarcasm:

You confirmed me. Faulty investigator is faulty. :sarcasm:

Apey

Staff member
Enjoying the quicktopic. I picked DB to trololol with because I knew he wouldn't be online to defend himself. I kinda hoped he was town but whatever :lol:

RHCP

Bench
I reckon it's lucky I got killed night one because if I used my re-direct every single player power late in the game (the most Drew-Sta power ever imo) shit could have got real hectic.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I reckon it's lucky I got killed night one because if I used my re-direct every single player power late in the game (the most Drew-Sta power ever imo) shit could have got real hectic.

That's a good thing, right? :sarcasm:

Apey

Staff member
After getting redirected Night 1 & blocked Night 2 and then outed to SGL Night 2 I felt like my win condition was completely unobtainable (it was still 7 successful protects then) so I thought I'd try out a new brand of bullshit for shits and giggles.