What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th ODI: India v Australia at Delhi March 13th 2019

I think Finch will be a lock for the WC if he wasn't already

No doubt this series win his 'captaincy' played a big part

So happy Khawaja killing it, and guys like Handscomb, Lyon and Turner stepping up

Hopefully the IPL can bring Warner and Smith along nicely

Carey a little worry but his keeping is first class and as long as he doesn't need to come in too early to bat we should be right, he is good for a 20-30 at run a ball

All of a sudden the defending champs may have a hot crack at this cup :sunglasses:

Sincere question, what do you think it was about his captaincy? He’s never struck me as a particularly good captain.

I’m of the thinking you pick the team, then pick the captain.

Also Carey should be replaced as keeper, we need the strongest batting lineup possible. He’s now played 14 ODI’s, hasn’t scored a 50 and has a strike rate of 80.

Anyway, one hell of a series win. Pleasantly surprised by Khawaja, hopefully gives him confidence for the Ashes. Not overly surprised by Handscomb, he’s a good player of spin.

Not just the series either, 5 from 7 on tour. Amazing

Eelectrica

Referee
Finch will be there after this. Just gotta hope he finds form between now and the WC.

Apparently Finch isn't playing IPL this year, so I guess after UAE he'll freshen up a bit.

But yeah, well done Khawaja on an amazing series. Handscombe too provided great support. Bowlers actually did pretty well all things considered.

The difference a world class player like Cummins makes is immense. Other bowlers feed off that.

Latest posts