What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th One Day- NZ VS WI

Robster

Bench
winning 4-1 to a useless understrength team is nothing to be proud of, if there was a 10 match series, we would of been expected to win all of them, pathetic display by our boys. :(

ozbash

Referee
awww come on rob. you are starting to sound like a bloody aussie.

i,m glad the windies won (and i think flemm let them off the hook) because now i,m really looking forward to the tests.

i think lara lifted them last night.

ozbash

Referee
its funny you should mention that wob, i was think last night how that current squad would go up against the aussies last night and came to the conclusion that 93 all out would flatter them.

i think the team relaxed, they had the series in the bag and they were giving the new boys a shot.

i really think if they wanted to give the windies a spanking they would/could of.

i think the black caps got more out of that particular game through jeets,ross taylor and franklins performances than a win.

i apologise for calling you an aussie :shock:

such abuse on a sunday morning is unforgivable :whistle :whistle

ozbash

Referee
IanRitchie said:
They were going through the motions. It was so flagrantly obvious.

i thought it more fragrantly obvious, but i,m not right all the time .

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
what a great finnish

you may have lost, but at lest you put up a much better effort that out lot did yesterday

good game

JJ

Immortal
Iafeta said:
Bond 9.4 overs 3-32. Awesome stuff, yet again from the great man.

despite not being quite as quick as he was, he's amazingly good - consistently... funny that he didn't get noticed a bit younger...