What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6 in row and 7 is coming !!!!

broncos09

Juniors
so yet again i was correct and you guys where wrong :lol::lol:

my user id still lives and it will be broncos 09 champs!!!

dragons dont really worry me , should get over them at home ... i am only a bit worried about the storm ... they give me nightmares from last year :crazy:

still broncos should be good enough to do it in 09 with the form we have at the moment :D

sheet_ed

Juniors
Eels - You have to deal with the Bulldogs and the injuries that will come out of that will be something only a fan of train wrecks will enjoy.

Storm a white hot at the moment and any team that comes to Melbourne will not have a supporter base on AFL GF day.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Eels - You have to deal with the Bulldogs and the injuries that will come out of that will be something only a fan of train wrecks will enjoy.

Storm a white hot at the moment and any team that comes to Melbourne will not have a supporter base on AFL GF day.

How would Moimoi making Hannant his bitch count as an injury that we have to deal with?

And every Parra fan is a fan of train wrecks - his name is Fuifui Moimoi. Try and stop him. Go on. I dare you.

Latest posts