What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6 Knights in Kangaroo Squad

MC DUI

Juniors
the_knights_rule said:
i read in this weeks big league magazine that besdey has injury leaves him in considerable pain and barley able to walk after a game.
kennedy also has a torn qrad, torn hamstring and a torn foot muscle.
hope our guys' injuries get better cos would be a real shame if they missed out on the tour because of injury

I say screw the tour I'm sick and tired of our good players going on tour with serious injuries and not recovering before the start of next season. :evil:

knightsno1fan

Juniors
MC DUI said:
the_knights_rule said:
i read in this weeks big league magazine that besdey has injury leaves him in considerable pain and barley able to walk after a game.
kennedy also has a torn qrad, torn hamstring and a torn foot muscle.
hope our guys' injuries get better cos would be a real shame if they missed out on the tour because of injury

I say screw the tour I'm sick and tired of our good players going on tour with serious injuries and not recovering before the start of next season. :evil:
I agree. Although I'm happy the boys made it through, I think if they're in any doubt with injuries they should sit out, we don't want next season to be anything like this one with injuries.