What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6th...

mongoose

Coach
If the Sharks lose their final 2 games and the Tigers lose 1 game and we beat the Warriors next week we could finish 6th, unbeleivable.

Unbelievable it is.

The results have to be kind but they are falling nicely so far for us.

Beating the Dogs was a huge game in every sense. Very important 2 points.

Cryptic

Juniors
And the Sharks are likely to lose both.... Not an easy run for them...

Then again I didn't expect them to win last weekend...

And unless the Warriors really fire this weekend we will be favourites, not our best position to play from!

natheel

Coach
Warriors will win this week with the new coach thing

Sharks will lose next two

I have you blokes pegged for 7th! Which out of the fellow bottom 4 out of the 8 you can beat all of them on your day

Cryptic

Juniors
6 plays 7 in week one so the only difference is a home final or not... Granted that's a pretty big difference...

legend

Coach
We can still miss out quite easily and I am worried about the game against the Warriors. It would be great to finish sixth, but it's still a reach IMO.

sydraider

First Grade
It would just be typical we bottle it against the warriors but our away form has been better than our home form bar the last few games so anything can happen.

I think the sharks will beat the storm this week.

bileduct

Coach
Cronulla plays Melbourne (A) and North Queensland (H).

Tigers are playing Roosters (A) and Melbourne (H).

aussies1st

Staff member
Did not see this coming at all, hopefully no choke like the boys from the other code next week.

legend

Coach
The team looks very sharp at the moment. I take nothing for granted though. I would love to finish sixth and host the Sharks in the first week of the finals and then try and see how far we go. Still, we've looked ahead in the past and it's caused us nothing but pain...

mongoose

Coach
true, we can still easily miss out on the top 8 as our for and against is so poor. If we lose next week and the broncos win their last game, or the tigers win one of their games, or the titans win both of their remaining games we can miss out.

parra pete

Referee
It would just be typical we bottle it against the warriors but our away form has been better than our home form bar the last few games so anything can happen.

I think the sharks will beat the storm this week.

Always look on the bright side of life!!!!

mongoose

Coach
7th is ours now

We could still miss out on top 8 but it would be extremely unlucky. We would have to lose our last game and both the Broncos and Tigers would need to win. The Tigers would need to beat the Storm and make up +14 to go ahead of us.

Broncos have the Panthers for their last game which could go either way.

Sharks are garaunteed 6th or 7th.

aussies1st

Staff member
Broncos should win, Tigers at home might be able to spring the upset. So still down to what we do in Auckland.