What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

75% chance of a coach winning in his first year in 2012

t-ba

Post Whore
And Des always said he wasn't a career coach. Another stupid claim by the man.

Fair play to Des, I don't think in his wildest dreams he would have thought he could have been this successful. As much as you can't blame him for leaving, you can get pissed off about the manner in which it happened and wish him nothing but bleak and dismal failure.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Im taking the overs... put me down for a pineapple to hit it!!

You'd have to be sitting almost in the front row of the stands, have a good throwing arm and great aim.to be able to hit the post with a pineapple..

And what a waste of good fruit...

Would be pretty funny to see tho..

GeorgieRose

Juniors
You'd have to be sitting almost in the front row of the stands, have a good throwing arm and great aim.to be able to hit the post with a pineapple..

And what a waste of good fruit...

Would be pretty funny to see tho..

Muzby, i got dropped from 9th grade cricket dut to a poor throwing arm..

Could i use a can of Golden circle thin sliced pineapple????:sarcasm:

Billythekid

First Grade
There's also now a 50/50 shot that a Bellamy or Hasler team will win again. No other coach outside of Bennett, Bellamy or Hasler has won since 2005. Take out the storms premierships and it's only 2 coaches.

Kinda shows the importance of a good coach imo.