What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

El Diablo

Post Whore
How bloody pathetic even when you're in the 8.

Melbourne couldn't draw flies to a dumpyard. Piss em off and bring back the Reds as at least W.A. have some juniors.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Someone a little bitter that their side is not going to make the 8 due to the Storm? Awe, don't worry, they would have choked anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Lord Reynoldson said:
Someone a little bitter that their side is not going to make the 8 due to the Storm? Awe, don't worry, they would have choked anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great comeback, dickhead.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
I couldn't be bothered getting into a slanging match with someone of the lack of brain capacity that you exhibit, instead I'll go read an old newspaper that I have from earlier in the year. Reading abot Shane Warne and his stupidity with his suspension is always a fantastic laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Lord Reynoldson said:
I couldn't be bothered getting into a slanging match with someone of the lack of brain capacity that you exhibit, instead I'll go read an old newspaper that I have from earlier in the year. Reading abot Shane Warne and his stupidity with his suspension is always a fantastic laugh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You started it, dickhead.

Quit your bitching.

Obviously you have no answer to the lack of support your franchise has.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
El Duque said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: And I thought only little kids came up with these kinds of arguements.

Looking at the thread, it seems as though it was you who started this with your slanging of the team that has shown your side up this season. Just trying to escape from the defficiencies at Parramatta by finding whatever you can at other clubs and hiding behind what you think is wrong there? Why don't you just go cry somewhere else and bitch about your own teams problems - which seems like it is a lot of problems the way they've gone this season. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
Lord Reynoldson said:
El Duque said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: And I thought only little kids came up with these kinds of arguements.

Looking at the thread, it seems as though it was you who started this with your slanging of the team that has shown your side up this season. Just trying to escape from the defficiencies at Parramatta by finding whatever you can at other clubs and hiding behind what you think is wrong there? Why don't you just go cry somewhere else and bitch about your own teams problems - which seems like it is a lot of problems the way they've gone this season. ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trying to avoid the topic again. Can't deal with reality?

5 years, one premiership, you're in the 8 and you can only draw a handful of people to a game. Pretty piss poor.

Even the week of the AFL bye and the ticket offer f**k all showed up.

I'd be very concerned if I were you. I think Denis Fitzgerald was right when he said you won't be around in 5 years :lol:

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Would that be the same Denis Fitzgerald who said that he would get the Eels another premiership yet gone well over a decade without doing so? Well, looks like his comments have enormous amounts of credibility to them (Yes, I'm being sarcastic) :roll:

Latest posts