What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7Mate Promo

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Interesting to see who commentates. I would assume they will piggy back off the English Sky and BBC broadcasts?

Sky don't have any rights this year, BBC have a few England games and the final the rest is on Premier Sports which is the channel that shows every NRL game every week.

lockyno1

Post Whore
If you don't have 7mate, your TV is too old, get a new one, well worth the investment anyway. Or just buy a digital box from Harvey Norman...or the games are replayed on the main channel...they are on while 90% are asleep anyway!

Flapper

First Grade
can't believe how many people seem to rely on Foxtel for their FTA :crazy:

7 Mate is available to everyone with an aerial and HD digital tuner

Exactly, youd swear blind everyone had their antennas removed when they got Foxtel. Plug the aerial back into the f**king telly!

morningstar

Juniors
So we don't get no Stevo?...

No, Sky who Eddie & Stevo work for do not have the rights for the RLWC games in the Uk. BBC and Premier Sports do.

Premier are covering all 28 games and I'm pretty sure 7mate will be taking their feed. Their commentary team is Vossy, Dave Woods & Ian Ramsdale doing the main call with Daryl Halligan, Robbie Paul & Brian Noble on analysis. Vossy has tweeted that he is doing all Aus & NZ games.

BBC are only doing the England games, Wales v Italy, one QF, one semi and the final, but if you do get their feed the team will be Ray French, Jonathan Davies, Jamie Peacock, Jon Wilkin, Eorl Crabtree and Jamie Jones Buchanan. Dave Woods, Robbie Paul & Brian Noble will be pulling double duty on a few games as well.

On top of that Ryan Phelan will be hosting the 30 minute preview, half & full time analysis with Matt King, Nathan Fien & Nigel Vagana in a studio in Sydney for 7mate around the actual games.

....so in short you can rest easy, definitely no Eddie & Stevo! :D

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Moved into a new place 3 years ago, aerial never worked, was already a fox satellite dish up so I just connected via that so I could watch the nrl. Never had a reason for the aerial til now. Tried a few indoor digital antennas which don't work in my area. I Have a relatively new Tv which has a digital scanner - the issue is the external aerial :(

again - f**k you seven :fist:

Latest posts