What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8,903 at Aussie

Snappy Tom

Juniors
Well done all those die hard fair weathered Roosters fans for getting out to Aussie today and saying a big thanks and farewell to Ricko.

What a bloody disgrace to a so called icon of the club, it's one and only local junior.

I wonder what kind of bullsh!t excuses we are going to hear?

I can tell you that 8903 did NOT turn up it was more like 3000, I was at the SFS today my Bullscum loving mate who laughed with me when the crowd came up on the screen. Adding to this I could only see 20 or so Bulldogs supporters at the game. What happened to the loyalty from both groups of supporters?? " Through Thick and thin" doesnt apply to these clubs.

Typical Roosters fudging crowd figures again.

chunk

Juniors
That is really sad actually but you wouldn't really expect much else from Roosters fans though would you...

chunk said:
That is really sad actually but you wouldn't really expect much else from Roosters fans though would you...

What Roosters fans??? Nobody was at the game except for a few Bondi United kids. It was a Joke. BANDWAGON at its very best.

KevinArnold

Juniors
There was more like 5000 fans from what I saw watching the game. But its not surprising really is it?

OVP

Coach
The Roosters fans being paid out by a wanker who names himself after f**king Cat Food is water off a duck's back. Some of us have Fathers who dont like Football, tard. There is more to life than a game of footy you know. Moron.

OVP said:
The Roosters fans being paid out by a wanker who names himself after f**king Cat Food is water off a duck's back. Some of us have Fathers who dont like Football, tard. There is more to life than a game of footy you know. Moron.

It has clearly bothered you. Maybe the truth hurts just a tiny bit.

Latest posts