What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8,903 at Aussie

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I agree Jake, its a piss poor crowd and thats no excuse. Fathers Day? :lol: There was a big crowd at Oki Jubilee.

RiotAct

Juniors
well, as much as the real rooster fans wont admit it, Roosters = bandwagon fan magnet

Look, how many times do we have to go through this crowd bullsh*t? For the last 50 years the Roosters have averaged just on 11,000 at home games, same as every other Sydney club. Some years they average 20,000, some years 5,000. But when all is said and done they average 11,000. Year after year.

Who the hell cares if some days they draw 9,000?

Jesus, get a life!

Parraletic

Juniors
To busy looking in the mirror to go to the footy. As for no dog's supporters there as well, what do you expect? There full of bandwagoners!

Agent Mulder

Bench
Snappy Tom said:
Well done all those die hard fair weathered Roosters fans for getting out to Aussie today and saying a big thanks and farewell to Ricko.

What a bloody disgrace to a so called icon of the club, it's one and only local junior.

I wonder what kind of bullsh!t excuses we are going to hear?

Wow, Back to the good old days before the Roosters made a grand final, Typical Bangwagoners, Well done to the true Blue Roosters fans, I know a Roosters friend of mine was out there today, She would stick by the roosters even if they were running last.

Renowned League Expert said:
Look, how many times do we have to go through this crowd bullsh*t? For the last 50 years the Roosters have averaged just on 11,000 at home games, same as every other Sydney club. Some years they average 20,000, some years 5,000. But when all is said and done they average 11,000. Year after year.

Who the hell cares if some days they draw 9,000?

Jesus, get a life!

That's the problem they didn't get 9000, They obviously fudged the figures. Maximum of 3000 were at the game today IMO. 2990 of those people were probably backpackers who were given freebies.

Jake the snake said:
That's the problem they didn't get 9000, They obviously fudged the figures. Maximum of 3000 were at the game today IMO. 2990 of those people were probably backpackers who were given freebies.

Oh for Godsake. We're back to the "fudging the figures" thing, hey?

You still miss the point. It's swings and roundabouts. 2,000 people today, maybe 20,000 for the next home game.

Averages. Remember?

What was your point again?

I did see alot of young 17-18 year old girls in the crowd bidding farewell to Ricketson, lucky bastard!! Popular guy.

izzo

Juniors
probably because most of the roosters fans wernt supporting them when ricketson was starting out with them

Oh for Godsake. We're back to the "fudging the figures" thing, hey?

You still miss the point. It's swings and roundabouts. 2,000 people today, maybe 20,000 for the next home game.

Averages. Remember?

What was your point again?

My points are that your captain played over 300 games for your club and the best that the roosters supporters could come up with is what looked to be 3000 people in a very empty stadium. He deserved more than that.

My 2nd point is why don't clubs just release the real figures it might embaress the bandwagoners such as the Roosters to attend more games.

Frankly, I can't understand why anyone would attend the match. Neither team had anything to play for, and it was cold and wet.

How desperate would you have to be to fill in an afternoon?

scottyeel

Bench
Frankly, I can't understand why anyone would attend the match. Neither team had anything to play for, and it was cold and wet.

I dunno, maybe to watch their team play for the last time this year.

How about supporting the bloke who has spilt blood for his team for over 300 games. Isn't that a good enough reason to turn up?

RiotAct

Juniors

i bet your team treasures you

Latest posts