What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8th place! F**K YEAH!! Thanks Panthers!

Phoenix_Raider

Juniors
Well done to the bunnies today!! oh yeah.. and the Raiders!! Pitty about the last 15mins though but i still enjoyed the game very much so!

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
A spoiler message would have been nice...the game hasn't been brpadcast yet.

Having said that, bloody great news!

Now to reschedule my Sunday night....

legend

Coach
We win against the Tigers and we can push past 7 and 8 and aim for top six. The Dragons and Broncos have very tough games heading into the finals and the teams outside the eight will probably struggle to get back in the eight.

Bay56

First Grade
Guys Guys Guys ... settle down .. we're talking about the biggest chockers since the Boston Strangler (was there such a person ??).

Anyway, I posted this elsewhere but we are now effectively on 26 points ... I think we need to win two of our next three ... Tigers (A), Storm (H), Sharkies (A).

I can jsut see it now ... we travel to Caltex (or whatever they call it nowadays) needing a win to get there and .......

edabomb

First Grade
Bay56 said:
Guys Guys Guys ... settle down .. we're talking about the biggest chockers since the Boston Strangler (was there such a person ??).

Anyway, I posted this elsewhere but we are now effectively on 26 points ... I think we need to win two of our next three ... Tigers (A), Storm (H), Sharkies (A).

I can jsut see it now ... we travel to Caltex (or whatever they call it nowadays) needing a win to get there and .......

Yea man. There was one in New York in the eighties as well, saw it on a TV show once.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Bay you can't blame people for being optimistic, looking at the current 8 the only teams we haven't beaten this year are the Storm and the Knights. Actually there's only 3 teams in the whole comp we haven't beaten.

The Broncos have the Storm, Bulldogs and Eels on the way home. I think they're in serious trouble.

Bay56

First Grade
Walt Flanigan said:
Bay you can't blame people for being optimistic, looking at the current 8 the only teams we haven't beaten this year are the Storm and the Knights. Actually there's only 3 teams in the whole comp we haven't beaten.

The Broncos have the Storm, Bulldogs and Eels on the way home. I think they're in serious trouble.

true .. I apologise for spoiling everyones party :lol:

look, I predicted 13th at the beginning of the season, so anything above that is a bonus for this long-time, long-suffering supporter

I wish we could get into the GF ... in fact if we do I'll make one of my famous promises and kiss Elliott's arse while saying "Matty, you are the best coach that has ever graced the holy turf of Bruce" :lol:

lotm

Juniors
we're talking about the biggest chockers since the Boston Strangler
what's a chocker?

and how does one go about chocking?

i'm not a real big fan of this 'it's a four point game' tripe. i certainly hope that the players don't feel that way - effectively meaning that we still get two points even if we lose.

it's funny. every time we lose to a team we should beat, the next time we're faced with the same proposition, i think 'surely we'll learn not to underestimate our opposition'. and lo and behold ... we do.

but this time'll be different ... trust me!

edabomb

First Grade
lotm said:
what's a chocker?

i'm not a real big fan of this 'it's a four point game' tripe. i certainly hope that the players don't feel that way - effectively meaning that we still get two points even if we lose.

it's funny. every time we lose to a team we should beat, the next time we're faced with the same proposition, i think 'surely we'll learn not to underestimate our opposition'. and lo and behold ... we do.

but this time'll be different ... trust me!

Sleep with Schifcofske????

Bay56

First Grade
lotm said:
what's a chocker?

spelling wasnt my best attribute at skool

I tossed up "chocker", "chooker", "choker" and "raiders" and chose the first :lol:

I suspect that you should ask a chocker on how to go about chocking

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I ran through the finals calculator assuming we beat the tigers and the sharks and this is what it came up with

1. Storm 46
2. Bulldogs 40
3. Knights 34
4. Dragons 32
5. Eels 32
6. Raiders 30
7. Broncos 28
8. Sea Eagles 28

Could be realistic.

Raider_69

Post Whore
as long as we avoid melbourne ill back us in
we will beat the knights or dragons if we play our best footy
and we can beat the dogs if we get abit of luck

melbourne will pump us though

Raider_69

Post Whore
my sentiments exactly, if we go into the game against the bye low on confidence we'll get bea... ohh wait never mind

Latest posts