What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

8th place! F**K YEAH!! Thanks Panthers!

Paullyboy

Coach
I hate saying it, but I dont rate us one little bit against the Tigers this week. We'll go in cocky again. I can just feel it.

Yep, I don't think the players will realise just how Woefull the Broncos were yesterday, and the fact that the tigers also beat them by a similar margin.

Im prepared for the loss

thickos

First Grade
Biggest game of the season against the Tigers. If we win we'll be on 28 after the bye with two to play - and one win in the final two gets us into the semis.

Lose this week and we have to win both our final games to ensure a spot.

I'm excited for the match, at least we're in the hunt!

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
Nope, the Souths game was the one we had to lose - mentally way too down.

I think the team will be up and hyped - in the 8, finals beckoning... I am quietly confident!

dubby

Bench
I just dont know how to feel. This team is too unpredictable so I will just sit back and hope the guys turn up to play....and win.

JL Bunny

Juniors
Congrats on the win fellas! Hope the Bunnies help you out again hehe... seriously though I hope you make it to the semis... you deserve it!

Timbo

Staff member
Makes you think-Had we knocked off Souths, and adding the two points we have for the bye, we're in third place right now :S.

We should have it locked up, but we don't. I'm apprehensive about this week, but I think the boys will have learned from the Souths game.

We're playing better footy now then we were at this stage of 2003 [excl Souths game].

I think we're in the hunt.

Chachi

Bench
In all honesty we should wipe the tigers off the park. And that's what scares me.

If we go into the game with Carney starting then I'd back us.

Bay56

First Grade
Chachi said:
In all honesty we should wipe the tigers off the park. And that's what scares me.

If we go into the game with Carney starting then I'd back us.

I'd like to see us come out with our very best team to take away the home ground advantage that the Tigers will have.

aussies1st

Staff member
I can see the light, this will be the year we beat the Storm :p The way we're going at home and given we lift for the top teams this could be our chance to beat them.

Bay56

First Grade
aussies1st said:
I can see the light, this will be the year we beat the Storm :p The way we're going at home and given we lift for the top teams this could be our chance to beat them.

will we may have to beat them twice :?

chances ???

SOULS 04

Juniors
hmm well if we beat the storm in the round after the bye then we most likely wo'nt play them in the semis... hahaha so we'd gain the confidence to beat them but not play them.
if we do lose to them we'll be playing them again first round of the semis with no confidence of beating theh haahaha dammed if you do and dammed if you dont.