What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

9 to show Storm live into Melbourne

babyg

Juniors
Awsome if both games are being shown live. I'm predicting good ratings for both if they don't get hooked.

180k for Storm
230k for Test

Paullyboy

Coach
Those figures for the Storm game are pretty average. Or is that sorta standard for a Sunday arvo?

The test figures look brilliant though - which is a shame as it was a poor advertisement for rugby league.

Neatoboy

Juniors

Sydney Melbourne Brisbane Adelaide Perth

Nine’s Sunday Football Nine 605,000 250,000 90,000 265,000 *** ***
The above ratings don't make sense. I think they have them in the wrong order. I think it should be Sydney 605k, Brisbane 265k, Melbourne 250k and Adelaide or Perth 90k.

The way I read these ratings is that Syndey got 605k, Melbourne got 250k, Brisbane got 90k and Adelaide or Perth got 265k. Am I reading this wrong or have they messed up the order???

Last edited:

Butters

Bench
The above ratings don't make sense. I think they have them in the wrong order. I think it should be Sydney 605k, Brisbane 265k, Melbourne 250k and Adelaide or Perth 90k.

The way I read these ratings is that Syndey got 605k, Melbourne got 250k, Brisbane got 90k and Adelaide or Perth go 265k. Am I reading this wrong or have they messed up the order???

It goes: Total, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide/Perth, Adelaide/Perth

I can't remember the order Adelaide and Perth are in.

Neatoboy

Juniors
It goes: Total, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide/Perth, Adelaide/Perth

I can't remember the order Adelaide and Perth are in.
Yes, that is how I understand it to which means:

Syndey got 605k, Melbourne got 250k, Brisbane got 90k and Adelaide or Perth got 265k which to me is obviously wrong! Why would Brisbane only get 90k and Adelaide get 265k!

Butters

Bench
Yes, that is how I understand it to which means:

Syndey got 605k, Melbourne got 250k, Brisbane got 90k and Adelaide or Perth got 265k which to me is obviously wrong! Why would Brisbane only get 90k and Adelaide get 265k!

The total is 605, Sydney 250, Melbourne 90, Brisbane 265 and Perth and Adelaide 0 as the game wasn't shown there.

Latest posts