What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
wittyfan said:
Witty is a very good looking young man!

naw .. he is ok im not sayin he is off or anything hes just not my type .. i do see how other people like him though .. and imo he looks gay to me so are we all sure he isnt?

wittyfan

Referee
Alba said:
naw .. he is ok im not sayin he is off or anything hes just not my type .. i do see how other people like him though .. and imo he looks gay to me so are we all sure he isnt?

I think the fact that he's getting married is a clue that he isn't! :lol:

Witty's ocean blue eyes and killer smile is enough to make anyone melt. :D

wittyz chick

Coach
They make me melt wittyfan
thmush.gif

wittyz chick

Coach
I have to say I reckon Cooper Cronk was the guy in school that all the girls loved and he was cute his whole life

09596707.jpg

I mean this was taken 4 years ago but still =P~

RABK

Referee
wittyz chick said:
Mmmmmm Jarrod Mullen :D :D

btw RBK ... SMILE!! :D

To be fair that was taken out the back of the sheds after our 46 point loss in Melbourne, i hardly felt like smiling. Though we did have a great night out that night!

wittyfan

Referee
wittyz chick said:
I have to say I reckon Cooper Cronk was the guy in school that all the girls loved and he was cute his whole life

09596707.jpg

I mean this was taken 4 years ago but still =P~

Cooper would have been 18 or so then. :)

wittyz chick

Coach
yup just turned 18 [it was taken in January]

he sorta reminds me a bit of Brian Carney in that pic ... the hair

=P~ =P~ =P~

wittyz chick

Coach
what? why does he think you are insane?

although in my photo with him I swear he has a "get this stalker away from me" look on his face :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
Just a word of warning to all, apparently The Weed will be appearing on the Footy Show this week. So I will boycotting the show indefinitely as a result.

Once upon a time, it was a general rule that gruesome people were not allowed to be on television.

wittyfan

Referee
The Weed is Brett Stewart.

He's appearing as a guest, and not in the Sexiest Man in League contest (thankfully!),

wittyz chick

Coach
ohh woohoo ... as long as it's only guest [I'll just switch over] ... I wonder who this week is .. I want it to be Coops or Liam :D :D

wittyfan

Referee
Hehe, I think it's going to be Matt Cooper though!

It's interesting to note that all the finalists last year were white, I'd like to think players such as Greg Inglis would be a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts