What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lockyno1

Post Whore
wittyz chick said:
:lol: :lol: I've grown up with a fashion crazy sister ... that's why I hate it and love my sport!!!

Well I wish my fiance was like you in terms of shopping! FFS my credit cards go off at alarming rates! Shoes, hair, dresses, jewelry, you name it! Its a expense!:x

Dani

Immortal
wittyz chick said:
:lol: :lol: I've grown up with a fashion crazy sister ... that's why I hate it and love my sport!!!

Im the best of both worlds.
Love my sport just a little more than shopping though!

wittyz chick

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Well I wish my fiance was like you in terms of shopping! FFS my credit cards go off at alarming rates! Shoes, hair, dresses, jewelry, you name it! Its a expense!:x

I spend money rarely :lol: and pretty much just League stuff!! :lol:

wittyz chick

Coach
lockyno1 said:
Exactly! See unlike Michael Witt, Coops probally realises that you don't need to be married young!

yes ... he'll see me again at Newcastle I will convince him!!! and then convince him again at OKI :lol:

only less then 17 months until I move to Melbourne :lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
wittyz chick said:
I spend money rarely :lol: and pretty much just League stuff!! :lol:

I wish it was that way. Mind you shopping in America is expensive. I expected that. But I hate the purchasing of useless stuff. I pay upwards of $150 for my hair, but thats about it. Don't tend to buy extravangant things!

lockyno1

Post Whore
wittyz chick said:
yes ... he'll see me again at Newcastle I will convince him!!! and then convince him again at OKI :lol:

only less then 17 months until I move to Melbourne :lol:

LOL...and tell him to be waiting!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.