What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
I'm usually one for bums, but not when you can see bone:

brettstewart4a.jpg

RK

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Mark Gasnier?

:lol:

Deadset wouldn't get a second look from any female on the planet if he wasn't a footballer.

Oh I definitely would

Nikki

Coach
I woulda picked Creagh from St George.... Then again, I have a think for red heads (more so, strawberry blondes)... lol

wittyz chick

Coach
:cry: Mark Gasnier :cry:

I WANT COOPER!!!!!! I was expecting him to be on last night!! or Liam Fulton ... please one decent player

Dani said:
They just had Cooper Cronk on the AFL footy show.
Yum yum!

:cry: :cry: Wrong Footy Show Cooper I expected you on the NRL one :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
wittyz chick said:
:cry: Mark Gasnier :cry:

I WANT COOPER!!!!!! I was expecting him to be on last night!! or Liam Fulton ... please one decent player

:cry: :cry: Wrong Footy Show Cooper I expected you on the NRL one :lol:
When they Greg Inglis in the audience I actually he would have been the player on this week! Still, there's hope for Cooper!

Greenshields would have gone well, and Morris is very cute!

wittyz chick

Coach
So did I ... which I wouldn't have complained about but geez Mark Gasnier ... and that girl talking about his jaw :lol: :lol: ohh I couldn't stop laughing.

and when they said Dragon I expected Matt Cooper!

wittyfan

Referee
The hint for this week's player is that he's a speedy player in the backline who has played for several clubs.

Possibilities include:

Amos Roberts: Played for Penrith, St. George-Illawarra and Roosters. Is pretty average looking so will fit well with this competition.

Jamaal Lolesi: Played for Canberra, Bulldogs and the Tigers. Was a finalist in the contest in 2001 and 2004. Also is quite gruesome.

Hmmmm....I reckon it will be either one of those two.

wittyz chick

Coach
:lol: :lol:

Well that definately rules out Cooper

I'll sit and wait ... hopefully they pick someone good looking soon

Status
Not open for further replies.