What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wittyfan

Referee
Hellsy said:
So who is it going to be this week???

We've had players from Manly, Dragons, Penrith and the Roosters so far, so we can rule out other players from those teams.

I really hope it's someone hot to save this competition from abject failure, but I think we're all going to be let down!

What annoys me though is that ths competition should be something we should be excited about every week, instead we're mocking it remorselessly. :lol:

Also, the fact that the votes so far are pretty even, does suggest it's a real cripple fight so far. Nick Youngquest should be miles in front, but him acting like a tosser on the Footy Show has held him back.

RK

First Grade
What do you reckon Michael Crocker as being one of them?? Just a suggestion!!!

Frederick

Staff member
wittyz chick said:
I'm still holding out f**king hope for Cooper!!!!
I wouldn't hold your breath - he's got stitches to the nose now, so is no-longer pretty :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
But he is not really that hot he is more a cutey... I think it is just me that luvs that guy.. and a few others.

But then again WTF?? Minichello??

KITA

Juniors
Matt King is such a cutie i love his smile :D but he's not the hottest in Melbourne but the way this comp is going it might as well be him

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah exactly!!!
I luv him heaps.. but that is based on his smile and his personality.
There are many more that are hotter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts