What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellsy

Immortal
wittyfan said:
For Cooper Cronk fans, he's going to be interviewed on the Sunday Footy Show this weekend. :D

So this will be taped then?? As we will be on our way to see the real thing :LOL: :LOL:

wittyfan

Referee
Some pics of John Sutton:

PDVD_010.jpg

PDVD_021.jpg

Hehe, where's your six pack, John?

And one of Shaun Berrigan. Hehe, I never realised how short he was!

PDVD_002.jpg

Hellsy

Immortal
So you'll get to see him on tape and in real life :LOL: :LOL: all in one day, are you going to be able to contain yourself??

Hellsy

Immortal
WC - who is taking you home tomorrow night?
R U waiting round back to see Witty on your own? or is your Aunty waiting with U?

Hellsy

Immortal
OK.
Well my flatmate is coming to the game and to the pub, but she wont come out to the Roxy as she has to work.
Kylie is also coming to the pub but I dont know if she is coming to the Roxy.
So it'll either be me or Kylie driving u home.
U may have to come back to the pub 4 a little while, so make sure your Mum knows you'll be a bit late

Frederick

Staff member
I haven't read through the last 222 pages, and TBH I don't think I will. But if none of you have mentioned Brian Carney for leagues sexiest man, then you're all deadset insane!
gallery%2FSeason%5F2006%2FRound%5F17%2FCarney%2CB%206063002%20K%2Ejpg
gallery%2FSeason%5F2006%2FRound%5F16%2FCarney%2CB%206062441%20K%2Ejpg

Carney is sexy enough to turn even the manliest man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts