What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: league's sexist man (in the newspaper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Coach
Alba said:
i took this just for WF at the footy last week .. enjoy!

witty.jpg

PHWOAR!!!! I love the lil butt wiggle he does just before he attempts a kick!! :D

Alba

Coach
RK how is that blasphemy and I KNOW he is a top bloke but he is NOT SEXY .. its not called the NICEST MAN IN LEAGUE otherwise id gladly accept him winning it ..

wittyfan

Referee
Alba said:
omfg if benji wins it its rigged ..

anyway speaking of matt cooper i was at dragons training today and omfg he is too fine .. i got a pic of him in his skins with a wedgie .. hot .. and i got a pic with him in his sexy blue shirt that brought out his eyes madly .. also Daryl Millard ffs =P~ he is farkin sex on legs .. i got a few good pics of him warmin up and down :p

You will have to post these pics. :D

The votes are actually locked in for the first 9, so it's either between Matt and Cameron, and I doubt Cameron will get enough votes.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well realistically this competion does not have anyone in the class of Michael Witt so realistially the winner is just a token winner.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Its gone from the disgraceful winner last year in Ben Ross, to this years winner! The only this worse would be the Weed winning it!

Alba

Coach
omg id take anthony over mark any day .. mark is fkn ugly and he has an ugly personality which makes him worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts