What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: New Pic Thread MWAHAHA 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
meh i'm too lazy to check my letterbox u want me to go all the way to *******!! NOOOOO! I cannot .. in fact i'm going to my bed to read a trashy magazine and listen to love song dedications .. <3

Goldthorpe

Bench
Alba said:
meh i'm too lazy to check my letterbox u want me to go all the way to *******!! NOOOOO! I cannot .. in fact i'm going to my bed to read a trashy magazine and listen to love song dedications .. <3
I'm going to go to my bed and watch Waters Rats Series 2 <3

Nikki

Coach
Goldthorpe said:
That touch footy day looked awesome. I wished I could have made it.

It was a great day. Bloody Penrith won for the 3rd time in a row tho :fist: They have some really good players in that team. Wish I coulda played.. I woulda run right at Strangey!!!

Goldthorpe

Bench
Nikki said:
It was a great day. Bloody Penrith won for the 3rd time in a row tho :fist: They have some really good players in that team. Wish I coulda played.. I woulda run right at Strangey!!!
I highly doubt that a team would have coughed up $600 for flights from Perth! Haha

Nikki

Coach
Apparently there is another one in about 6 weeks... It would take me that long to get over it :lol:

Stranger

Coach
Naaa, just some of the players are real merkins...

Next season has been your season for 8 years :lol:

McLovin

Staff member
I've got pics of me wasted and done up with makeup...Will post later when i can get hold of them...Stupid ass chick wont give me the camera...

Stranger

Coach
Now that i can do :D
nk3.jpg

Nikki

Coach
Stranger said:
Im just glad Dragons didn't win.

No offense Goldy, but they are such merkins! :lol:!

And Im so glad the Eels beat em 2 years in a row. They have become our grudge match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts