What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: New Pic Thread MWAHAHA 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
fake tan sucks testicles, it just makes you look geniused, at least go to some effort and get the real deal, i naturally tan pretty well, and end up with a reasonable tan through working outdoors, no need to sun bake for me

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Thread empty for two days? :shock:

I demand a revival!

Me and Dans
EelsVsWarriors20039.jpg

We should really get a new photo next time we see each other. I think ive posted that one like 4 times!

JessEel

me and my Season Ticket holder buddy after a big win

vsBroncos2007013-1.jpg

I like to think they were waving at us

vsBroncos2007009-1.jpg

JessEel said:
Thread empty for two days? :shock:

I demand a revival!

Me and Dans
EelsVsWarriors20039.jpg

We should really get a new photo next time we see each other. I think ive posted that one like 4 times!

Pity about the jerseys....

JessEel

if it makes you feel better, that was taken after Manu Vatevei won the game for the Eels at Parra Stadium on that Monday Night! ;-)

EelsVsWarriors20047.jpg

Skinner

Coach
The Roosters trainer (or ex is he ?). The face is real familiar, but the cougar name
wasn't.

Cheers Goldthorpe.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
JessEel said:
if it makes you feel better, that was taken after Manu Vatevei won the game for the Eels at Parra Stadium on that Monday Night! ;-)

EelsVsWarriors20047.jpg

I look hotter :fist:

EelsVsWarriors046.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts