What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DB

First Grade
kanye-west.jpg

Imma gonna let you finish, but Superthread 11 was the best superthread in FFB history.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The ad for Wii Cricket is full of lies, McGrath could never hit a century.
He got 61 not out all those years ago. He would have scored his maiden test tonne that day, except his merkin Aussie teammates didn't hang around :fist:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I would have started from scratch if i'd met her - but the over the top persona she projected made me not interested at all in meeting her.
If she was 'putting it on' then i'd say she went too far at times, but TBH i take what Timmah said as closer to the truth. It wasn't a conscious decision to be like that, but a way for her to express herself online and anonymously (well, until someone found out where she worked and tried to get her fired!)

For the most part, i would expect all of you to be similar to what you are like on LU - but im naive like that :D

I have noticed that im pretty much exactly the same as my online persona now - probably due to the fact i am online so much!! What you see is what you get...
I'm a bit silly, a but flirty (with no specific intentions) and i just want to make friends... yep, sounds like me!!

Timm, Dutch? you know me.. back me up here! :lol:
I dunno, you've always been a massive bitch to me... :sarcasm:

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
He got 61 not out all those years ago. He would have scored his maiden test tonne that day, except his merkin Aussie teammates didn't hang around :fist:

If McGrath was any good, he would of scored a double ton like Gillespie did back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts