What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillips

Referee
i had a dream that a giant Matt King was chasing me at school, he was the size of godzilla :cry:

i blame you Earl you bastard!!! :x :lol:

Earl

Coach
Phillips said:
i had a dream that a giant Matt King was chasing me at school, he was the size of godzilla :cry:

i blame you Earl you bastard!!! :x :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mine was worse. Bloody Vella wouldn't give up

:|

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
:evil: NOT HAPPY JAN
first my boys lose :evil: secondly i got into a fight at the pub with the guy with a gf andrew becoz hes a sleeze n was dancing with me and i told him 2 get lost and last im have a fever :evil: :evil: so im NOT HAPPY oi choppies where r ya congrats mate oh and doug 2

dougthelegend

Juniors
panthers_gurl said:
:evil: NOT HAPPY JAN
first my boys lose :evil: secondly i got into a fight at the pub with the guy with a gf andrew becoz hes a sleeze n was dancing with me and i told him 2 get lost and last im have a fever :evil: :evil: so im NOT HAPPY oi choppies where r ya congrats mate oh and doug 2

i had a feeling we were going to win - but 44-12 :eek:

looking good in my footy tipping - got the eels, cowboys, dragons to win tonite...GO EELS!

Status
Not open for further replies.