What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillips

Referee
Matt Sing = Legend :clap:

Willie Mason = f**king scum :lol: .... i really wanted to see Southern & Myles smash this prick

dougthelegend

Juniors
i have a new found respect for the cowboys.

hahahahaha sucked in Bulldogs - maybe that Roosters V Bulldogs GF isnt as certain as we once thought!!

Alba

Coach
i am goin for the Dogs to win the GF cause i love Steve Price and i want him to have a GF win before he leaves cause he wont get one at the Warriors but GODDAMN was i proud of those Cowboys last night! i couldnt get the smile off my face!

Dani

Immortal
im having a great day!
i love it when storm wins!
except i had some dirty old drunk man hit on me last night, and he kept putting his arm around me when we scored and spitting his beer all over me!
but he bought me a drink! $7.50 for a breezer what a rip off, but i didnt pay so who cares!

Raider_69

Post Whore
have a go at this bunch of f**king clowns

lazza said:
Finals are due for a Blowout... this will be the game for it... all 4 cant be as close as they have been!!

Corbin said:
Who will win Next week with the Bulldogs vs storm (most likly to play when the roosters beat canberra (canberra have wiki and wolford out)

Jake the snake said:
Lets get some points cleared up When the Rooster beat the Raiders today this is what will happen:

here i was thinking the game didnt kick off till 3:45 :roll: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts