What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i had to walk 45 minutes to get home from the pub at 4 in the morning cause no f**king taxi's ever came :x

11Straight

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
pub closed at 2:30, we called them at 2am and started walking at 4am, it was a f**king farce
I know it has happened to me plenty of times they give you the next one available sh*t but they never arrive.:evil:

Earl

Coach
Who uses taxi's anyway?

When your drunk, its all about long walks home with your shirt off :lol:

11Straight

Juniors
Earl said:
Who uses taxi's anyway?

When your drunk, its all about long walks home with your shirt off :lol:
Yeah that and a 1km walk home seems to take 4 hours when you are taking 1 step forward and three steps back :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
RED_WHITE_DYNAMITE_05 said:
Where were you at was it the cattle dog?

i wish i was at the dog, would of taken me 5 minutes tops to walk home
was at the colyton hotel, getting smashed and clean up playin pool

11Straight

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
i wish i was at the dog, would of taken me 5 minutes tops to walk home
was at the colyton hotel, getting smashed and clean up playin pool
Yeah i have been there a few times it is ok there but the dog sh*ts on it in atmosphere

Raider_69

Post Whore
RED_WHITE_DYNAMITE_05 said:
Yeah i have been there a few times it is ok there but the dog sh*ts on it in atmosphere

yea definately, colo struggles but it has pool and well f**ked if i know, i think it closes latter than the dog which is why we went there
one thing i know if the security guards there are dodgey, one of them picked my mates phone up off the ground where we were sitting waiting for a and took off quick smart, we didnt relise till he had gone

Status
Not open for further replies.