What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevcost

Juniors
morning everyone this will be an extremly large post as I spell out the details, well there's this attractive girl who works behind the bar at my local, and I've been trying to get to know her over a few weeks. Once about a month or so ago I was talking to her and all of a sudden these sleazey guys try to chat her up and she says that she has a b/f, about five mins later I leave with my jim beam stubbie, scull it whilst playing th pokies then prepare to leave. Just as I leave she motions for me to go over to her and tells me she's single. Anyway about fourtnight ago I asked her out to lunch for last sunday and she didn't turn up. So I asked her friday night why she didn't turn up last sunday and she said she was doing some modelling for a local wedding fair and that there was a pic of her in the local paper as well. Then she gave me her number even though a month or so ago she said she doesn't give out her number. Yesterday I rumaged through my recyling bin grabbed the paper and saw the pic of her.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm so pretty
Oh so pretty

I'm so pretty
& witty
& gaaaaaaaaay

& I pity, any girl who isn't me today

la la la la la la la

Raider_69

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
today will be a sad day for the Raiders

go hindy

indeed
the last time Ian Hindmarsh will be able to show up his brother :D :|

ok not even i can say that with a straight face :lol:

Phillips

Referee
this is f**king bullsh*t.

on my ID card, it says im a "Donor" but i said i f**king didnt want to be, f**k me dead.

poor form.

White Poiner

Coach
madunit said:

No deal!!
andrew_okeefe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.