What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick

Staff member
As soon as Labor win a Federal election, we'll finally get the money to finish upgrading our stadium so we've got one that's even better than yours :sto:

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Captain_Fred said:
As soon as Labor win a Federal election, we'll finally get the money to finish upgrading our stadium so we've got one that's even better than yours :sto:
Thats like waiting for Cronulla to win a grand final!!!!!! :crazy:

Frederick

Staff member
Apple Blossom said:
Is there a queenslander around to come in and help me out here, I am severly outnumbered.
:lol: furry supports QLD, but I'm not sure you'll want him on your side...he was imagining you not wearing any pants, afterall :lol:

Crusher

Coach
Captain_Fred said:

did you juist use labor and federal election in the same sentence...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Frederick

Staff member
Crusher said:
did you juist use labor and federal election in the same sentence...
Not quite, I used 'Labor', 'Federal election', and 'win' in the same sentence :lol::lol::lol:

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts