What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
sad thing happened today :( i had reception training at my work and an old man came up and asked if he could change his address and cancel his wife's membership as she passed away last week .. i then asked him if he still wished to receive club newsletters and he said "of course, its not the end of the world just because my partner died." and then he looked really sad and got a tear in his eye and said "well it is for me" ... :(

i was so upset that tears actually came out of my eyes and fell down my cheek without me blinking :(

Alba

Coach
tired tired tired yes yes yes tired tired tired ..

the soccer has messed up my body clock

Alba

Coach
im gonna have an hour nap and then im gonna get up go for a run, come home have a shower, get ready then go to the movies to watch CLICK and then im goin to meet mates at about 11.30 for drinks with a friend thats off to Europe indefinitely ..

Johnny its been awhile for me :p

Punkess

Juniors
Don't forget the chasers' war on everything is on tonight 10:15pm SBS . I think they're repeats but I'm gonna watch anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts